Forms & Permits

Building Permits are required for all new buildings and remodeling projects. Building Inspection Permits are required for all new dwellings and some outbuildings. These permits are available from the Town Building Inspector. There is no fee for a Town Building Permit. Fees are charged for Building Inspection Permits. To get a building permit application please contact Daryl S Dostal at 715-205-7741. County permits are required for all new dwellings. Holding tanks are permitted.

This is the Building and Inspection Permit: WI Uniform Building Permit App and Instructions

This is the Town Building Permit: Building Information and Inspection Permit

Dog license = $5 for neutered or $10 for un-neutered dogs. A kennel license can be purchased for $35. The kennel license gives an owner 12 tags to use as needed within that particular kennel. All dog licenses are payable yearly. Dogs are required to have current rabies shot. Contact the Town Treasurer for dog licenses.

Driveway Permits are required at a cost of $5. Before the permit is issued, the resident should consult with patrolman for proper placement of driveway, and size and placement of culvert. The permit is issued by the Town Patrolman.

Mailboxes. It is recommended that mailboxes be mounted on a swing-away frame.
An example is provided - Mailbox example. (PDF)

Nonmetallic Mining permits are required for operations of gravel pits, sand mines or other mineral aggregate or nonmeteallic mineral extraction. See Ordinances 2012-05 and 2013-02; which govern nonmetallic mining operations in the Town.
An application form is provided here. (Procedures)

Blasting Permits are required by the town when nonmetallic mining operators wish to blast. See Ordinance 2013-03 As Amended on April 9, 2014.
An application form is provided here.