2018 Election News!

Are you a new voter?  Have you moved 10 days or more prior to an election?  Has your name changed since the last election?  Then you need to complete a new voter registration application with proof of residency.  Go to MyVote Wisconsin to register completely online!!

You may also request an absentee ballot on line at MyVote Wisconsin, by completing and mailing a paper application, or by appointment with the Town Clerk.  The published notice for upcoming elections will list the deadlines for making an application and returning your ballot.

Please visit our Elections page for more detailed information!

Wisconsin requires Photo IDs to vote!

For more photo ID information, please visit the following website: http://bringit.wisconsin.gov

Next Election:

General Election:  November 6, 2018